72 commits later, the release of CRUDlex 0.11.0 is done.
The highlights are: A french translation was added by https://github.com/k20human. And a visual editor got introduced, producing HTML, along with a WYSIWYM data type.
The manual got a new chapter with an overview of all YAML features.
A lot of fixes and tweaks happened as well.
Read on to see the full changelog of CRUDlex for details!
- Added a french translation, thanks to https://github.com/k20human
- Added a new data type: WYSIWYM (What You See Is What You Mean), with a visual editor producing HTML
- Added a “CRUD YAML Reference” chapter in the documentation
- The referencing children list of an entity has now an “Create New” button, thanks to https://github.com/k20human
- The endpoint for static files now uses ETag caching speeding up the rendering of the UI
- Fixed the initialization of the TwigServiceProvider using the Silex 2 API now
- Attention: Removed the method AbstractData::fetchReferences and so simplified further implementations
- Fixed the feature of prepopulated creation forms via GET parameter
- Nicer visualization of boolean values using icons
- Fixed the initialization of the TwigServiceProvider if it wasn’t present yet
- Fixed adding the YAML loader and languages to the translator by moving it to the boot phase of the service provider
- Fixed a crash if a many field was a reserved MySQL word
- Filters now only do a LIKE-comparison if the field is a text, multiline or fixed field, else they use strict equals
- Restructured the i18n handling and initialization a bit so the ‘crud’ provider is properly lazily initialized and the YaML not parsed for routes outside CRUDlex
- Nullable fields with empty form input are now properly stored as null
- Removed dependencies:
- Updated dependencies:
- “eloquent/phony”: “~0.14”
- “symfony/browser-kit”: “~3.2”
- “symfony/css-selector”: “~3.2”
- “symfony/twig-bridge”: “~3.2”
- “symfony/yaml”: “~3.2”
- flatpickr 2.4.8
- jQuery 3.2.1